Protect-UX is a unique solution that delivers the power and flexibility of Linux file permissions and ACLs, dramatically improving security AND reducing administrative overhead.
Designed to work on Unix and Linux platforms, Protect-UX is a powerful tool for administrators looking to manage OSS file security on HP Nonstop systems, and combines with Auditview, Alert-Plus and Passport to deliver a complete solution for OSS security management.
- Full GUI controls - the Windows client means no need to use the command line to set and read ACLs.
- Advanced Policy modelling of access controls:
- Develop an access matrix to build permissions (inc. file permissions, ACLs, security bits).
- Associate thousands of files and users with logical resources and roles.
- Full automated implementation:
- Instant or scheduled roll-out over one or more systems.
- Full validation of your policy before you implement.
- Full reporting on all aspects of policy management.
- Multi-system management:
- control a whole server farm from one seat.
- support for RedHat, SUSE, Solaris and others.
- Enhances and complements current security implementations (SE Linux, sudo etc.).
For full details about Protect-UX, go to www.protect-ux.com.